Frequently Asked Questions

Annual Meetings


 Board of Directors            

 Traditions of Braselton History

 Traditions of Braselton Social Gatherings

 Common Areas            


 Dog and Animal Nuisances           


 Improvements and Construction/Landscaping Projects


 Landscaping and Yard Maintenance            

 Lighting –Exterior            

 Litter Control           


 Management Company           


 Reviewing Architect            

 Reserve Account            

 Roads and Shoulders            

 Roof Repairs            

 Satellite Dishes          


 Solar Devices            

 Traffic Control            

 Trash and Recycling            

 Violations of CC&Rs            

 Window Coverings, Awnings and Tinting            



  • Annual Meetings
    • Question: When is the Annual Meeting of Traditions of Braselton held?
      Answer: The Bylaws provide that a meeting of the Association shall be held at least once a year. The Traditions of Braselton Bylaws specify that the Annual Meeting is to be held on a date and time set by the Board. You will receive written notice of the meeting, along with the Procedural Agenda and the approved budget in advance of the time the meeting is to be held

    • Question: How do I vote for the Board or on other issues?
      Answer: Prior to the meeting, you will be sent a copy of the approved budget and an agenda listing the items to be discussed at the meeting as well as any items that may require a vote. If there is an item requiring a vote you will receive a proxy form which you can assign to an individual to cast your vote should you not be able to attend the meeting in person.

    • Question: What constitutes a quorum for the Annual Meeting of Traditions of Braselton?
      Answer: Article II, Section 11 of our By-Laws provides that a quorum for a legal meeting shall be 10% of the Membership which is entitled to a vote. Members that are delinquent in any assessment or in violation of the Declaration of Protective Covenants for the Traditions of Braselton are not eligible to vote.

    • Question: How much notice must be given before the Annual Meeting?
      Answer: The Bylaws provide that notice of the Annual meeting must be sent by first class mail to all members no sooner than 50 days nor less than 10 days prior to the Annual Meeting. The notice must state the place, day, time and purpose of any meeting.

    • Question: May I give my proxy to another homeowner if I cannot attend?
      Answer: Yes

  • Assessments
    • Question: How are assessments determined?
      Answer: The amount of assessment for any given year is based upon the projected operating costs of the Association for the coming year, plus a provision for funding reserves for the maintenance, repair or replacement of capital assets and other contingencies. Assessements are due on February 1st and considered late after February 28th. There is a 10% late fee for all dues received late.
    • No Owner may exempt themselves from liability for assessments by non-use of Common Area, including Exclusive Common Area reserved for such Owner's use, abandonment of his Unit, or any other means. The obligation to pay assessments is a separate and independent covenant on the part of each Owner. No diminution or abatement of assessment or set-off shall be claimed or allowed for nay alleged failure of the Association or Board to take some action or perform some function required of it or perceived to be required of it, or for inconvenience or discomfort arising from the making of repairs or improvements, or from any other action it takes.

    • Question: Is there any provision for increases in assessments and how much can they be raised?
      Answer: There is not. The Board is required to prepare a budget that will cover the estimated Common Expenses during the coming year, which may include a capital contribution to establish a reserve fund. The Board shall send a copy of the budget to each Owner at least 30 days prior to the beginning of the fiscal year for which it is to be effective. Such budget and assessments shall become effective unless disapproved at ta meeting of Members representing at least 67% of the the total Class A votes in the Association and by the Declarant, during the Development Period. Each Owner, by accepting a deed or entering into a contract of sale for any portion fthe Properties, is deemed to covenant and agree to pay these assessments.

    • Question: What is the penalty for late or non-payment of assessments?
      Answer: A 10% late fee is imposed for all assessments received after February 28th. The Association shall have a lien against each Until to secure payment of assessments and other charges, as well as interest, late charges, cost of collection and reasonable attorney fees. Such lien shall be superior to all other liens. The Association has the right to exercise their legal right to collect assessments including: filing a lien on the property, filing a suit and obtaining a judgment against the Owner, garnishing wages and/or assets, and/or foreclosing on the property. The sale or transfer of any Unit shall not affect the assessment lien or relieve such Unit from the lien for any subsequent assessments. Upon a transfer of title to a Unit, the grantee shall be jointly and severally liable for any assessments and other charges due at the time of conveyance. If all fees on a Unit are not paid at the closing any amounts owed will be the responsibility of the new owner.
    •  No Owner may exempt themselves from liability for assessments by non-use of Common Area, including Exclusive Common Area reserved for such Owner's use, abandonment of his Unit, or any other means. The obligation to pay assessments is a separate and independent covenant on the part of each Owner. No diminution or abatement of assessment or set-off shall be claimed or allowed for nay alleged failure of the Association or Board to take some action or perform some function required of it or perceived to be required of it, or for inconvenience or discomfort arising from the making of repairs or improvements, or from any other action it takes.


    • Question: Can I pay my assessments by credit card?
      Answer: Yes you may pay by credit card through our website; however there is a convienence fee for credit card transactions. There is no fee if you pay by check.

    • Question: How do I know when my payment has been received?
      Answer: You may check to see if your check has been received by checking your Account Information on the Traditions of Braselton website.

  • Board of Directors
    • Question: How is the Board appointed and how many members are there?
      Answer: By Laws Article 3: Board of Directors: Number, Powers, Meetings. The Traditions of Braselton is currently in the Class B Control Period which is also referred to as Declarant Control Period; this period will expire on December 31, 2025. During this Control Period the directors shall be selected by the Class B Member acting in its sole discretion.  The Board shall consist of three (3) directors during the Control Period and five (5) directors after the termination of the Class B membership. The Declarant has the authority to appoint all three members of the Board, however in September of 2014 the Board resolved to allow the election of a Class A member to the Board of Directors. Therefore the Board consists of two members appointed by the Declarant and one Owner elected member.

    • Question: What are their terms of office?
      Answer:  . Member elected Board members shall serve a two (2) year term. Appointees of the Class B Member (Declarant) shall serve at their sole discretion.

    • Question: When are elections held?
      Answer: Until such time that the Class B Control Period expires elections will be held in August or September and will be held via a special meeting. Special meeting notices will be mailed in accordance with the requirements outlined in the By Laws.

    • Question: What are the duties of the Board?
      Answer: For a full list of duties and powers please see: By Laws Article 3.18 through 3.24. The general duties of the Board of Directors are as follows: 1) To uphold and enforce the terms of our Governing Documents. 2) To manage the business affairs of the community. 3) To maintain the security of the community. 4) To maintain the physical infrastructure of the Association. 4) To manage the financial assets of the HOA. 5) To develop budget projections that anticipate ongoing operating expenses and assure that sufficient reserve funds will be available for future expenditures for infrastructure or for other contingencies. The Board may and has appoint Committees to help direct the Community. The Board may also employ a professional management agent to perform such duties and services as the Board shall authorize. The Board may delegate powers as are necessary to perform the manager's assigned duties, but shall not delegate policy-making authority.

    • Question: When are open Board meetings held?
      Answer: The Board will hold a quarterly meeting at a date and time to be determined by the Board. The meeting dates and times will be announced to the Community via email and will published in the Traditions of Braselton monthly newsletter.

    • Question: How do I contact the Board?
      Answer: The Board has employed Community Management Associates to handle the day to day operations of the Association and asks that you contact Community Association Manager, Mike Sortor at . If there is an issue that you cannot get resolved you can email the Board at . 


  • Traditions of Braselton History
    • Question: How long has Traditions of Braselton been established?
      Answer: Traditions of Braselton was established in April of 2003 by Bluegreen Communities of Georgia, LLC. Bluegreen was the original Developer of the Community and Golf Course. The subdivision was developed in sections which are referred to as pods and named by a letter. Most of the subdivision is consist of custom homes but there were specific areas that were intended to be built by a merchant or production builder; these designated sections are found in Pods C, G, H and D. All lots in the subdivision have transferred from the original developer to either an investment/building group or an individual, the Declaration does not dictate the time frame in which a lot needs to be built on. As of 2015 the Community is approximately 25% built. Bluegreen did leave the Community in 2012 and the transfer of Declarant rights since then is as follows:

              May 4, 2012 Blugreen assigned their rights to Southstar Funding who later that year on December 14, 2012 assigned them to JMJ Ohana
              who held the rights until December 16, 2014. On December 6, 2014 the rights were transferred to Horizon of Traditions, LLC the current
              Declarant. Horizon has made a positive impact on the Community and is supportive of improvements to the Community. Horizon also has
              plans to build a sales and info center on site so that they can more effectively market and serve the Community.


  • Traditions of Braselton Social Gatherings
    • Question: Do we ever hold any Traditions of Braselton social gatherings?
      Answer: Yes! You will find that the Traditions of Braselton social program is quite active. We have three Committees that fall under the social umbrella: Social Committee, Empty Nesters, Tennis Committee, and the Welcome Committee. The Empty Nesters host a monthly themed event and have a great time together. To be added to the Empty Nester distribution list please email: Our Social Committee is very active and is always looking for volunteers to help plan and host events. Events that are hosted by the Social Committee include: Easter Egg Hunt, Fourth of July Celebration, Casino Night, Father Daughter/Mother Son Dance, Pop-pop Donny's Pancake Breakfast, End of Summer Party, Fall Festival, Tailgate Party, and Christmas of Traditions with Santa Clause. Also be on the look out for special Traditions of Braselton gatherings at local establishments (Skate Night, Sips and Strokes, Funappolis) The Tennis Committee also hosts two social events per year: Chastain Night and the Annual Round Robin which is for both players and socializers. Our most hospitable Welcome Committee hosts two Open House events for new residents. Residents have an opportunity to learn about the Traditions of Braselton Committees, receive a welcome packet and small gift, enjoy some food and most importantly meeting some of their new neighbors. Also there are several groups that you may like to participate in: Bridge Club, Crafters and a Men's Pool League. If you are looking for a beautiful subdivision with a real Community feel you will love calling Traditions of Braselton home!

  • Common Areas
    • Question: What are the common areas in Traditions of Braselton?
      Answer: The Traditions of Braselton is a Golf Course Community with a full amenity package: ponds, dock and gazebo,  nature trail, fitness center, playground, clubhouse, swimming and tennis. The Golf Course is a separate entity and membership is not included with your membership to the HOA. Our swimming pool has water park features including a slide. During the summer the swimming pool is staffed with lifeguards. There is photo id key card access to the swimming pool and fitness center.

              In addition to the above there are a  total of 13 retention ponds, a side and front entrance, perimeter fence, and two pocket park areas.

  • Committees
      Question: What committees are there in Traditions of Braselton?
      Answer: The standing committees in Traditions of Braselton are as follows: 1) Community Control Committee, 2) Finance Committee, 3) Capital Improvements and Special Projects 4) Grounds Committee 5) Recreation Area, 6) Welcome Committee, 7) Communications Committee, 8) Social Committee, 9) Empty Nesters, Tennis Committee, and 10) Neighborhood watch.  As you can see there are many opportunities for owners to become involved and have a positive impact on the future of the neighborhood! Please see Governing Documents and Committee Resolutions (found in the document library)  to learn about the composition and the responsibilities of the Traditions of Braselton Committees.

    • Question: Do committee members need to be members of the Board?
      Answer: Any Association member in good standing maybe appointed to a committee. Committee members must sign and acknowledgement form and abide by the standards set for Traditions of Braselton Committee members. The Committees at Traditions of Braselton have been formed for the betterment of the neighborhood - together we can accomplish more!

    • Question: Can I volunteer to serve on a committee?
      Answer: Volunteers are always welcome to request to serve on a committee if there is a vacancy. Committee sign ups are held at the Annual Meeting and terms of service begin in March each year.

  • Dog and Animal Nuisances
    • Question: What can I do if a dog barks regularly, disturbing my sleep?
      Answer: If you are regularly disturbed by barking dogs, call Jackson County Animal Control 706-367-5480. If you are a dog owner who cannot control your pet’s barking, it is recommended that you keep your dog inside or install an anti-barking device.

    • Question: What can I do if a neighbor does not pick up after his pet?
      Answer: Jackson County Animal Control Ordinance does not permit an animal to foul the streets or public or private property. Pets’ droppings must be picked up and disposed of in a sanitary manner. If you see someone who does not pick up after his pet, you may remind him/her that it is against the law not to pick up its droppings. Otherwise, if you happen to know the name of the owner, you may contact Community Management Associates and a letter to the offender will be sent.

    • Question: May I walk my dog if it is not on a leash?
      Answer: Jackson County Animal Control Ordinance 8.2a  requires that dogs must be kept on a leash when outside the owner’s home or  contain the animal within the bounds of the owner's premises.

  • Driveways
    • Question: Do I need permission to reseal my asphalt driveway, to put in new asphalt, or to change its surface from asphalt to pavers, concrete or gravel?
      Answer: No permission is required to reseal a driveway. However, if you plan to replace the surface of your driveway with new asphalt, pavers, concrete or gravel, you will need to submit an Application Form, and, in the case of the latter three materials, to provide a sample of the color.

    • Improvements and Construction/Landscaping Projects
      • Question: What types of improvements to my home require approval and how do I go about obtaining it?
        Answer: All exterior modifications require prior approval. You may download a copy of the form on our website or request a copy of the form from the management office by emailing .

    • Insurance
      • Question: What type of insurance does the HOA carry?
        Answer: The Association currently carries four types of insurance: Blanket Property Insurance, Commercial General Liability, An Umbrella Policy and Fidelity Insurance. 

      • Question: What should I do if I witness Traditions of Braselton property damaged in an accident?
        Answer: If you observe an accident that causes damage to Traditions of Braselton property, please attempt to obtain the names of those involved and the license plates and descriptions of any vehicles involved. Call Community Management Associates with the information and our Manager will follow up on the matter.

      • Question: What should I do if I incur damages in an accident caused by faulty HOA equipment or materials?
        Answer: If you are injured or if or your property is damaged by faulty HOA equipment, materials or maintenance, please call our Community Manager and provide all the details and photos, if possible.

    • Landscaping and Yard Maintenance
      • Question: What am I expected to do in terms of maintaining my yard?
        Answer: You are required to keep all areas on your property clear of debris, dead vegetation and otherwise maintain it in a condition that is tidy and pleasing to the eye. You are expected to 1) keep trees and shrubs trimmed, 2) remove dead or diseased trees and growth, and 3) remove mistletoe and invasive, non-native plants from your lot.

      • Question: May I install irrigation without permission?
        Answer: Sprinkler or irrigation systems shall be installed only in accordance with the Design Guidelines.

      • Question: Am I required to restore the landscaping if a utility service disturbs my yard?
        Answer: Should your landscaping areas outside your home be disturbed by a utility service while making repairs, it is your responsibility to assure that the areas are restored to their original condition.

      • Question: Who is responsible for maintaining easements on my property?
        Answer: Although our landscaping contractor does pick up trash and debris in the area immediately adjacent to the streets to maintain visibility and a neat appearance, it is the responsibility of the individual lot owner to maintain the easements on his/her property.

      • Question: May I remove any natural vegetation outside my patio walls?
        Answer: Article III, Section 4 of the CC&Rs provides that no natural vegetation is to be removed except to the extent it is required for approved construction.

      • Question: If plants in my landscaping have died or been damaged, may I replace them without permission?
        Answer: If you suffer damage or loss of plants in existing landscaping and wish to replace them with the same or similar type of plant materials, no permission is required.

    • Lighting –Exterior
      • Question: If I want to install accent lighting in my landscaping, do I need approval?
        Answer: Low voltage accent lighting in landscaping is permitted. An Application Form with samples or photos of the type of fixtures, voltage and wattage is to be submitted. (See Architectural Submittal Docs for an application form.)

      • Question: Am I permitted to install wall lighting or lighting to highlight wall features or other decorative elements?
        Answer: Regular outdoor side lights are permitted and are usually installed when a home is built. If you wish to change the type of fixture, please supply a photo or sample of the fixture and its wattage, along with an Application Form. Article 11.05 in the Design Guidelines spells out what types of lighting are prohibited. High wattage lighting that illuminates walls and decorative or architectural features that can be seen from the roads, common areas or other properties is prohibited.

      • Question: Are there rules on where lighting may be installed?
        Answer: Article 11.05 in the Design Guidelines states that no lights can be directed toward or reflect upon surrounding properties, the streets or common areas. Article 11.05 also prohibits the installation of decorative lighting in trees, shrubs, eaves, windows except during the Holiday Season.

    • Litter Control
      • Question: Who is responsible for picking up litter?
        Answer: It is the responsibility of the individual homeowner to keep his/her property free of litter, including the easements.

      • Question: How can I help organize a community clean-up?
        Answer: If you are interested in organizing a clean-up on a regular or a one-time basis, consult our Manager at Community Management Associates.

    • Mailboxes
      • Question: May I install a locking mailbox?
        Answer: Article 8.11 states that all mailboxes in the community must be of standard shape and size. Therefore, if you wish to install a locking box, the locking box must be contained within a mailbox that is the same as the others in Traditions of Braselton. Please note that although the Post Office will drop mail in a locked box, it will not pick up from one.

      • Question: Where can I buy a new mailbox?
        Answer: Mailboxes in the community must be of standard shape and size. You may contact the Community Association Manager to preview to the styles. 

      • Question: Where can I buy a new mailbox stand?
        Answer: Our mailbox stands are custom-made and must be ordered through Community Management Associates.

    • Management Company
      • Question: What are the responsibilities of the Management Company?
        Answer: The Association employs a professional management company, Community Management Associates, to oversee the day-to-day management of the Association. The functions of the Community Manager and the Association Management Company are purely administrative. Neither the Community Manager nor the AMC has any approval authority in application, submittal, approval, or variance procedures other than the duties described in their contract.

      • Question: How do I get in touch with the Management Company?
        Answer:  See Contacts / Management Contacts for more contact information.

      • Question: How do I get in touch with our Manager if I have an emergency on a weekend or holiday?
        Answer: If you have an emergency during non-business hours, our Manager can be reached on via email at .

      • Question: How quickly may I expect a response in an emergency during non-business hours?
        Answer: If the situation about which you are calling is a true emergency at night or on the weekend, the Manager will attempt to get back to you quickly. However, if it is something that presents no immediate danger to the residents or property of Traditions of Braselton, you will be called back the following day or on Monday morning.

    • Painting
      • Question: Do I need permission to repaint my house in the same color as the original?
        Answer: You do not need permission to repaint you home in its original color or one of the approved colors listed in the Design Guidelines. However, you are to call Community Management Associates to advise them for the record that it is being done.

      • Question: What if I want to change the exterior color of my home?
        Answer: You will have to submit an Application Form for approval along with a color samples.

    • Reviewing Architect
      • Question: Who is our Reviewing Architect and how do I contact him?
        Answer: See Contacts page

    • Reserve Account
      • Question: What is the Reserve Account for?
        Answer: Our Reserve Account has been set up to assure that we have adequate funds to undertake future maintenance and replacement of our capital assets, principally our roads. It is also to provide funds for other contingencies.

      • Question: Are the funds dedicated to any specific projects?
        Answer: Our Reserve Funds are not dedicated to any particular projects. However, a blueprint for their projected use is outlined in the document titled Independent Reserve Analysis.

      • Question: How is the Reserve Account funded?
        Answer: We fund our Reserve Account by semi-annual transfers from our operating account. See Budget.

    • Roof Repairs
      • Question: Do I need to obtain approval to have my roof re-coated?
        Answer: No permission is required to re-coat or re-seal roofs, but the color is limited by the CC&Rs and the Design Guidelines.

      • Question: May roofs be painted or coated in white?
        Answer: No exterior structure or improvement, as described in Section 9.5 of the CC&R's shall be permitted unless approved by the ARB. 

    • Satellite Dishes
      • Question: Do I need permission to install a satellite dish on my roof?
        Answer: The HOA is not permitted to disallow the installation of satellite dishes for TV or high-speed internet, but may place reasonable restrictions on their placement, provided that the restrictions do not impair the quality of reception. You are to inform Community Management Associates of the installation for the record.

    • Setbacks
      • Question: What are setbacks and why are they important?
        Answer: Setbacks are the minimum distances from boundaries that any structure may be erected on a lot. The purpose of setbacks is to help ensure the privacy and views of neighboring lot owners.

      • Question: What are the setback requirements in Traditions of Braselton?
        Answer: The CC&Rs provides that no building, pool, wall coping, overhang, hedge or any other structure or Improvement shall be placed less than 30 feet from any property line. Driveways and drainage ways are exempt from this provision.

      • Question: Are Traditions of Braselton setback requirements the same as the County’s?
        Answer: County setback requirements are different from those of the Association; however, the Association’s CC&R provisions supersede those of the County. You must follow Cat setback requirements.

    • Solar Devices
      • Question: Do I need to permission to install solar devices on my roof to heat my pool or a hot water heater, etc.?
        Answer: The Bylaws provide that no Association may prohibit the installation of any solar device defined in the Bylaws. No permission is required to install solar devices for heating pools or water heaters, as these devices lie flat on the roof. However, you should inform our Community Manager of such installation.

      • Question: Do I need permission to install solar panels for electricity?
        Answer: The Bylaws state that an Association may adopt reasonable rules regarding the installation of solar energy devices if those rules do not adversely affect the functioning of the device or its cost and efficiency. An owner who wishes to install solar panels must submit an Application Form, plans and supporting documentation relating to the placement and the efficiency of the solar energy devices for review.

    • Traffic Control
      • Question: What is the speed limit in Traditions of Braselton?
        Answer: The speed limit in Traditions of Braselton is 25 MPH, just as it is in any other residential area, unless otherwise indicated.

      • Question: Does the County have any jurisdiction in Traditions of Braselton?
        Answer: The County has no jurisdiction in Traditions of Braselton as our streets are private, and the Sheriff’s department may not cite anyone in the community for traffic violations unless a crime has been committed. However, if there is an accident and a traffic control device had been ignored, insurers will take that into account in affixing responsibility.

    • Trash and Recycling
      • Question: How do I get in touch with our trash or recycling service?
        Answer:We recommend using Garbage Hound Sanitation or White Oak Sanitation for these services. 

      • Question: What days are pickups?
        Answer: Regular pick-up days in Traditions of Braselton are Mondays. Recycling is every week for Garbage Hound and every other week for White Oak Sanitation. 

      • Question: How do I halt or resume trash/recycling service?
        Answer: Contact your service provider. 

      • Question: What if our pickup falls on a holiday?
        Answer: If our normal pick-up day falls on a holiday, all other service, both trash and recycling, will occur one day later for the remainder of the week.

      • Question: Why do we use Waste Management? May I use another service?
        Answer: The Association contracts with Waste Management to secure a bulk rate for its residents; however, the account holders are individual residents. There is no prohibition against your contracting with another service if you choose.

    • Violations of CC&Rs
      • Question: If one of my neighbors is in violation of the CC&Rs, how do I file a complaint?
        Answer: If you wish to report a CC&R violation, please call our Manager to obtain a Report of CC&R Violation form.

      • Question: What is the procedure for review of a complaint?
        Answer: The procedure to file reports of CC&R violations are prescribed by law and our Governing Documents. . Please refer to the link Governing Docs / Resolutions / Policy for Imposition of Penalties and Notice of Violation for details.

      • Question: If I am charged with a violation, what are my rights?
        Answer: You may dispute a charge of violation of the CC&Rs by following the procedures outlined in Governing Docs / Resolutions / Policy for Imposition of Penalties and Notice of Violation, which include the right to be heard by the Board of Directors.

    • Window Coverings, Awnings and Tinting
      • Question: Do I require permission to install exterior window coverings, awnings or window tinting?
        Answer: It is necessary to submit an Application form and a color sample for external window coverings, such as rolling shutters and awnings. There is no requirement to obtain permission to tint or film windows, provided the materials used are of a neutral color.

    • Website
      • Question: I forgot my password. Is there a way to retrieve my password information from the site?
        Answer: Yes. On the Login Screen, there is a link labeled “Forgot your Password?” Click on that. On the next screen, enter either your name or your email address as it appears in the profile. NOTE: The “Forgot my Password” function will not work unless you have a valid email address listed in your User Profile.

      • Question: I would rather not login every time I come to the site. Can’t I save my password?
        Answer: Yes. Simply check the box labeled “Remember Login Info?” on the login screen, and the web site will store a cookie on your computer. Every time you click Login, the web site will automatically log you in; however, you will still need to enter your login information if you visit the web site on a different computer. NOTE: It is highly recommend that you DO NOT save your login information if you are accessing the web site on a public computer.

      • Question: The web site automatically logs me in every time I click Login. How can I get the login screen back?
        Answer: You need to discard the login cookie on your machine. To do so, log in and click User Profile. Check the box labeled “Discard / Remember Login Info”, and click the “Save Settings” button at the bottom of the page.

      • Question: How can I get information emailed to me?
        Answer: Our web site contains a feature that allows us to send the Newsletters and other periodic emails of interest to community members. It will also supply website updates. To sign up, go to User Profile / Subscriptions and mark “From the Board” and/or “Website Announcements” and click on “Save Changes” button.

      • Question: Can anyone else see my personal information in User Profile or Account Information?
        Answer: The Traditions of Braselton website is for Association Members only and is not available to the public. Only the person with your login name and password can view your information.